Athens is also a pretty fit city. From the bikers pedaling down Prince to the runners of Milledge, it seems that Athenians are always moving. And let's not forget how many sporting options we have here - there's Ramsey and intramural leagues for students, and a mirth of studios and facilities for the community as a whole. It's hard not to get involved because these groups are so inviting.
The health junkies of Athens inspire me and make me happy, so I wanted to dedicate my first gift guide post to them. Here's to happy shopping.
For more gift guides, check out my partner Localist. We'll be working together these next few weeks and posting entirely local gift guides.
1) Journey Juicebox, $45.00, Journey Juice.
2) Manduka Large Hot eQua Towel, $55.00, Five Points Yoga.
3) Quick Start Body Cleanse, $28.79, Alps Nutrition Center.
4) 6 oz. Bag of Granola, $12.00, Mama Bird's Granola.
5) Vegan Cookbook, $30.00, Avid Bookshop.
6) Paleo Cookbook, $39.95, Avid Bookshop.