But I can't take all the credit for this particular guide, because Avid inspired me. On my most recent trip to pick up a book, I saw a display of books dedicated to oddballs - and from there, an idea was born. It wasn't hard to find other abnormal gifts because several local businesses celebrate weirdness. Dynamite is a good stop for whimsical jewelry, so I happily took a look in there and found a necklace that literally makes some noise. And then Tattly temporary tattoos had to make this list, because even though they aren't permanent, I've enjoyed them all my life.
Never be normal, and happy shopping.
1) Finger Puppet, $2.50, Daily Groceries Co-Op.
2) Scratch and Sniff Wine Guide, $19.99, Avid Bookshop.
3) Whistle Necklace, $4.00, Dynamite.
4) Pack of Temporary Tattoos, $15.00, Avid Bookshop.
5) Vintage Suncatcher, $3.00, Minx Vintage.