If you're looking for quirky pieces or clever necklaces that will make your recipient laugh, I recommend Dynamite. For the rare people who don't have pierced ears (I am one of them), Dynamite is also a great place to find affordable clip-ons that aren't only shaped like circles. If Dynamite's options aren't unique enough, try Arrowhead Vintage. This eye necklace I saw at Arrowhead's Indie South booth is both haunting and enticing.
If you're going for something that feels more personal, a piece from Athena Jewelers should do the trick - they make everything right there in the store, and it's all beautiful. You can tell Athena's pieces are built to last by just looking at them. These space ball earrings by Studio Mod Glass caught my eye one day - the color of the beads remind me of a spring. I think I might get them for my mom, actually.
Happy shopping, and good luck with your December. For more gift guides, click here and here.
1) Teacup Necklace, $16.00, Dynamite Clothing.
2) Clip-on Earrings, $4.00, Dynamite Clothing.
3) Charm, $15.00, Athena Jewelers.
4) Necklace, $15.00, Arrowhead Vintage.
5) Bracelet, $15.00, Athena Jewelers.
6) Earrings, $28.00, Mama Bird's Granola.